Introduction and Welcome
Hey Alex here from OptionPosts.com and I just wanted to thank you for launching your options trading journey with us with this class on options trading. I will take you from options trading novice to pro trader in no time.
I have plenty of experience in the financial markets, so I know how frustrating trading the markets can be.
- Not know how options contracts can be positively used to help grow your portfolio
- Not knowing what your edge in options trading
- Not understanding how to put all of this together into an actionable plan.
I am so excited to have you join us and you made a great decision to join our community here. If you are ready to dedicate to learning a new skill of options trading, then I will be here every step of the way to make sure that you are successful in your options trading business.
This course is all for beginners who are new to options trading and those who want to master the fundamentals of options trading before taking their trading to the next level.
Here are the key topics that you can expect to master by the end of this course:
- Background of options contracts
- Why options trading is a great alternative investment strategy
- What are options contracts?
- Option pricing
- Our edge in options trading
- Put all of this together with a power beginner strategy with live trade example
- Opening a brokerage account to put your education into practice.
- And so much more
Options trading can be scary and complicated, but with this course, I have simplified everything down into easy to understand bites of information to get started in the options trading business.
There is certainly a lot to learn in this course, but investing some time in yourself, will pay off for the rest of your life and you will begin to see results no matter your background or your purpose for options trading.
Thank you again for choosing Option Posts and please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions or comments and we’ll be here right with you every step of the way. We’ll talk in the next video.